13 December 2011

Christmas decorations

Around my room you find little pieces of Christmas decorations that make this time of the year a little more festive to me. There's not a lot, and actually I have a whole box filled with decorations, but I didn't really feel like putting them all up this year. But I thought I would give you a little tour around my room to show you what I've chosen to put up.

A present from my best friend when we were 10 years old.


Look at the little pocelain bird in the background, peeking into the photo. 

The lavender bouquet on my bed lamp has gotten company of a little heart ornament.

I made these little angels around four years ago when I had a period of time where I was obsessed with sewing "dolls" for decorations. I think they're pretty cute. 

Thisis my favourite Christmas ornament. I won it in a raffle in 1996 when I was only four years old and I still remember how excited I was when I won it.

No comments:

Post a Comment