7 December 2011

Dear Santa...

A coupleof days ago both my mum and my boyfriend asked for my wish list for Christmas this year, so I made one for them and I thought that I would share it here too. I put it together on Polyvore with pictures of all the things that I wish for this year, and I actually think it looks quite good.



1. Wake-up Light from Phillips - I've been wanting to try this for some time now, and I just hate being waked up abruptly by an alarm clock or a cell phone - especially on dark mornings like we have now, so I think this would be great.

2. Cool Bananas Envelope Leather Case for my Macbook. I bought my computer a couple of months ago and I really need something to protect it when I'm carrying it around. This is nice-looking too.

3. A necklace with a star on it. Or a pearl. Just because.

4. I love painting with watercolours and right now I'm using my little brother's cheap ones from the toy store, so I'm wishing for this Winsor & Newton Watercolour Paints Pocket Box.

5. And for painting on I'm wishing for the Moleskine Watercolour Notebook. I'm in love with the notebooks from Moleskine!

6. I'm starting on a school in January with which I'm going on a trip to Lapland. It's freezing cold up there and I don't have any really good winter boots, so these from Merrell would be perfect.

7. For storing my documents and thousands of photos I'm wishing for a portable drive, preferably My Passport Essential from Western Digital in white.

8. The headphones that came with my iPod are broken so I really need a new pair, and Bagis from Urbanears in white looks like they were made for me.

9. I'm in love with the Fluted Contrast Mugs from Royal Copenhagen and have been for a while. I would love one in aquamarine and pearl for when I'm moving in with my best friend this summer.

10. A daily planner for planning my days would be nice too. From Moleskine of course. I just can't decide if I like the extra small one or the pocket sized one the best.

11. I need a new curling iron so bad. This is a Multistyler from Phillps. It would be so much fun to have all those different styling tools.

12. My hair loves a good hair oil and Davines is one of my favourite hair care brands, so their new OI/OIL Absolutely Beautifying Potion is definitely on my list this year.

And then some dvd's:

13. Lost In Translation. Just loving Sofia Coppola's movies.

14. Vicky Christina Barcelona. Scarlett Johansson and the mood of this movie makes me want to watch it again and again.

15. The Virgin Suicides. This is such a beautiful movie and again I'm using the reason about loving her movies.

Oh wow, it's a long one this year. Well, then there's more to choose from. Or not to choose. I actually really like it when you get something that you didn't even knew that you wanted that the giver just came up with.

What do you wish for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment