1 December 2011

Hi

My name is Maria. I am 19 years old and I live in Denmark. I have created this blog to have a place to share thoughts, photographs, little things, wishes and just anything else that I might find to put here. I have had a blog before and I liked it, and now I need a little space on the internet again.

Here's a little list of facts about me.
  • I like dresses and flat shoes
  • I like old things and new things
  • I make lists for everything
  • My tv, my computer and my cell phone are white
  • I have a poster with whales on it on my wall
  • My boyfriend is a redhead
  • I'm addicted to lipbalm
  • I own seven pairs of white woolly socks (and not nearly as many pairs of heels)
  • I have read the Little House Books 11 times
  • I'm a sucker for anything in a pretty wrapping
  • I am clumsy and quite naïve
  • I enjoy listening to The Beatles
  • I can't cook (but I'm in a learning process)
  • My bike is mint coloured
  • I love flea markets
  • I have three younger brothers
  • I tend to be either happy and smiling or sad and crying - mostly smiling of course

There you go. Now you know me a little better than you did before. I look forward to making this blog my little personal space.

And happy 1st of December to anyone who might read this!

No comments:

Post a Comment