12 December 2011

First Christmas present of the year

In the past weekend my boyfriend and I visited his mum to celebrate early Christmas with her and my boyfriend's sister. At this occasion I got my first Christmas present of the year. My boyfriend had passed my wish list on to his mum so she knew that I wished for the Moleskine Daily Planner and to use with the diary she also gave me a set of two black pencils and a sharpener (from Moleskine too). I couldn't be happier! 
I can't wait to use this soft and smooth planner for all of the 366 days of 2012.


By the way it was such a lovely visit. We came on Saturday morning and had a delicious brunch and then we went to a Christmas market in the afternoon where I had my first candy apple. Then in the evening we had the big Christmas dinner and exchanged presents.

I hope you had a lovely weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment