29 December 2011

My Christmas days

I'm back home from being with my boyfriend since the 25th. I had some wonderful Christmas days with my family. I celebrated Christmas eve with my whole family in our house. The Christmas tree was beautiful, the food was delicious, I had great presents and everything was just as it should be. On the 25th my boyfriend and I went to his apartment to have a fun night with some of his friends and I stayed with him after that until today. We had some very lovely days of sleeping in, visiting his grandparents, playing games and eating burgers, shopping at the Christmas sale and baking cookies.
Unfortunately I didn't get to take any photos during the Christmas days, but I will make a post later to show you my presents.

I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment