16 December 2011

The Loved One and Agnes Thor

I just fell completely in love with these wonderful holiday ice-skating photographs taken by Agnes Thor for The Loved One. I adore the colours and the mood of them and they remind me of me when I go ice-skating (NOT because of the graciousness or the lightness these models obviously possess). I always insist on wearing something pretty - and definitely not pants. While I'm like the worst ice-skater in the world it somehow makes me feel a little more gracious when I'm taking baby steps holding in the fence around the ice and waiting for someone to take my hand so I dare to let go of clinging myself to the fence.


By the way I just discovered the photographs by Agnes Thor - they're all seiously beautiful! There might be shown more of them here on my blog.

And you know The Loved One, right? And Hannah and Landon? If you don't, hurry up and get to know 'em if you just kinda like vintage (clothing) , prettyness and beautiful photographs. I'm a fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment